Monday 31 January 2011

An Intense Day

Hey bloggers! 


Firstly, thank you for such a great response to the Only Exception collab video we featured in last week. It's currently setting the world of YouTube ablaze so if you haven't yet seen it, it's worth a peak. The audio track isn't doing too bad on iTunes either which we're excited about :) 


Last week we discovered our 'Rolling In The Deep' cover had made it into the top 100 iTunes download chart in numerous countries across Europe. It was even at 14# in Italy and 75# in the UK at one stage which for us is just mind-blowing! 


I'm writing this blog on the eve of an important day in the working life of DaViglio. Since I've been pretty much glued to my essay for the past couple of weeks - and now that it's all done and dusted - we've set aside tomorrow as the day that we'll spend industriously on DaViglio business. 


2011 has already seen us collaborate with Harry & Alfie on 'Dog Days Are Over' and us star alongside some of the best YouTube artists in the world in the 'Only Exception'. But now we're about to release collab No. 3!


For years Micki and I have admired this man from afar as he was lead vocalist in one of our favourite rock bands Mad At Gravity. He now does loads of YouTube vlogging and acoustic stuff and happened to stumble across us about a year ago. So now we're best buddies with J Lynn Johnston :) And we're just applying the finishing touches to the video!


So tomorrow I will be recording my backing vocals, and we'll be editing the footage! 


Also on the to-do-list is a recording of an acoustic performance of our new single 'Wave Goodbye To Me', which will be released very soon!


We may even get a chart cover video done - you never know! Either way, it's going to be an intense day in the studio.


So that's our latest news! We'll let you know exactly what we managed to get done tomorrow and what you can expect to see released this week :) 


Best wishes,
Debs x x

4 comments:

  1. This is SO COOL! :D
    Im glad the only exception is doing so well, Its a fantastic collaboration and I can't stop listening to it!
    I am also excited to see this new video with J Lynn Johnston!
    :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, DaViglio!
    I'll be waiting for your next entries!

    Hugs from Chile!
    Plz follow me! I write in spanish, but, I think u can read, jejeje... =)

    Greetings! Au revoir.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey DaViglio, its cool to see that you're starting a blog; you have amassed quite an impressive resume! I've recently started a blog of my own, and its a lot of fun. I look forward to reading your posts and keeping up with you guys. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! I´m your fan ok? xD... I love your covers and your song friday night!!... I wish you get more popular and.. why not? FAMOUS too... xoxo (L)

    ReplyDelete