Tuesday 15 February 2011

Valentines Day

Howdy! :)

So, what's new?

We just released our collab video on "Unintended" by Muse, with the beautiful, the talented and the incredible Mr J Lynn Johnston! Click here if you haven't seen it! Oh and click here if you like it so much you wanna buy it!

This was my first go at properly editing a video and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out! :) We're in the talks with another Male YouTuber about doing a collab with him... nothing's set in stone yet but that should be cool! We're really getting into these collaborations aren't we?!

How was your Valentines day?

If you wanna see a bit of what we got up to on the 14th then I'll be posting something on my personal YouTube account maybe tomorow. :) (Micki's Channel)

I'm not sure what I think about it... I feel like the "cool" thing to say is that it's just another holiday made for making money and blah blah blah. (Which it probably is but, why not use that to our advantage?) Besides, so what... it's only money? Right now, I'm neither here nor there when it comes to Valentines Day but that is probably due to the fact that I have been single every single Valentines Day! I imagine if I was ever with a special someone on the 14th I'd be thrilled at the opportunity to spend a creative, romantic, exciting, unusual day together. But - that hasn't happened in my life yet, so I guess for now I'll stick to being "Meh" about Valentines day!

What else is new? Well, I've developed a really sore throat which I'm not best pleased about. So in terms of next video etc, I'm not sure how productive we're going to be! I really don't wanna push myself but at the same time I'm super motivated and always want to be working on music.

I know she'll never read this but, big thanks to iJustine for promoting our Unintended Cover!

Tons of love at ya,
Micki xxx

2 comments:

  1. 'i love unintended <3
    another beautiful collab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i rememeber watchin this cover it was beautiful and i love muse...and you guys ofc! :D

    ReplyDelete